Moveware support services are provided through the Moveware Help Desk. This support unit is committed to delivering quality customer service and technical solutions in support of Moveware on a 24 x 7 basis. To ensure the best possible support, the Help Desk provides this Service Level Agreement outlining specific services, priorities, and responsibilities related to the maintenance and support of Moveware This document represents a service agreement between Moveware and Moveware Clients.
Customer Service Statement
The Help Desk unit of Moveware is committed to delivering quality customer service by:
- Striving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responding to requests for support within published time frames
- Requesting feedback of improvement opportunities
- Continuously working to improve the quality of service
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring established performance indicators
Help Desk Services
The Help Desk provides support to the Client’s key staff, and associated personnel as specified in Moveware Maintenance in our Standard Terms and Conditions. This assistance includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- The correct usage of Moveware
- Company specific development required for Moveware
- Moveware Server and Client Setup with associated infrastructure
- Moveware backups and backup verification
- Moveware interfaces with 3rd party software, eg Microsoft Word, Excel and
Please note that charges may be applicable as detailed in the Moveware Maintenance agreement.
Help Desk services can be accessed by logging into our support site at https://www.moveconnect.com/go/moveware-supportonline.aspx . Use the name and password provided to your company to login.
Setting Priority Levels for Requests
Requests will be handled according to the priority assigned to them. The following table describes the priority levels assigned to requests for Moveware problem resolution:
|Priority||Definition||Examples||Response Time||Completion Time|
|Urgent||A problem that severely affects the customer’s operation and service, and requires immediate corrective action.||• The Moveware database is down|
• Users cannot access Moveware (i.e. Moveware is inoperable)
|Within 1 hour||Within 4 Hours 1*|
|High||A problem that affects the customer’s operation, and requires immediate corrective action.||• Customer documentation cannot be produced
• A system bug or fault affects the integrity of information
|Within 1 working day||Within 2 working days 2*|
|Medium||A general service enquiry or problem with workaround solution. The request does not require immediate attention.|| • A Document that requires a change
• Assistance on operating Moveware (How do I do…?)
|Within 2 working days||As required 2*
|Low|| A general service request on Moveware. The request does not require immediate attention.|| • Enquiries in the current operation of Moveware (How would I do…?)
• Requests in the future operation of Moveware (Could it ever do…?)
|As required 2*||As required 2*
- 1*Completion time may vary according to the particular request. The successful operation of Moveware is dependant on the successful operation of the company’s hardware and hardware infrastructure
- 2*The time taken to complete non-critical requests will vary according to the type of request. Wherever possible the Help Desk will attempt to complete requests within the response time but for new development and major requests an estimate of the time required for completion will be provided in the initial response.
Remote Desktop Access & Management
Depending on the availability of the technical resources, Help Desk staff will make every effort to resolve issues at the time of the service call by using remote access tools. The Support Analyst will require remote access to the Companies/Clients Moveware system.
Periodically, software patches and updates will be installed remotely through an automated system to all Moveware computers. The update/patch may be applied in the background during the local computer’s boot process or at any time the computer is running and connected to the network.
Network Infrastructure and Hardware
The successful operation of Moveware is dependant on the successful operation of the company’s hardware and hardware infrastructure. The Moveware Help Desk will provide support for standardized, company-wide hardware and software in conjunction with the Companies normal or preferred hardware and infrastructure supplier. As part of the implementation procedure Moveware will provide information and training to the hardware/infrastructure support staff as required. The Help Desk also offers consultation and assistance with hardware/software purchases.
In order to facilitate the support process, the Client’s employees are requested to:
- Provide detailed information regarding service requests including specific examples if possible
- Make every effort to be available to communicate with a Support Analyst if required.
- Provide consent for a Support Analyst to access the computer remotely when requested
- Notify the Help Desk in advance of any pre-determined required assistance.
The Moveware Help Desk will be proactive in seeking feedback through follow-up calls after a service request has been completed and through periodic online surveys.
The Moveware Help Desk thanks you for the opportunity to be of service.